Training Spoon Set Peach
Local brand, Our Silicon Feeding Tools are the Silicone base utensil to helps you to introduce solid foods and transition your baby to self-feeding. This silicone training utensils comes with plate features a suction that keeps it in place, minimizing spills as your little ones learn how to feed themselves. The food-grade silicone material lets you safely heat food up directly in the dish -- without worrying about things getting too hot for your baby's fingers.
- Silicone spoons Set- Training fork and spoon: The easy to grip and anti choking, safe for baby. Designed to help new eaters self-feed with ease. Made with food-safe, BPA-free silicone, the soft spoon heads flex for comfort in tiny mouths - no worries about hitting sensitive gums as teething toddlers learn to feed themselves. The Spoon's deep bowl holds the perfect amount of food, so dinnertime is more rewarding for hungry tots. The Spoon's curved, rounded handle is designed to fit perfectly in small hands.
Others are sell in set or by each items:
- Bowl with suction base and lid- The bowl is suction base and keeps the plate from sliding or flipping over. Great for use on highchair trays or tables even travelling. All the food balance can be kept in the bowl for later.
- Training Plate with suction base - The plate is suction base and keeps the plate from sliding or flipping over. Great for use on highchair trays or tables.
- Silicon Bib - Large pocket of space for left over food falls from babies hand or mouth
- Sippy cup cover - Spill proof, portable, safe and fit any cup size to 3 inch. It can be fold easily, lightweight and portable. You will no longer need to carry heavy bulky bottles when you take your child to restaurants.
- Teether Rattle - A strong materials of rope connected the balls & safe for kids to chew
- For ages 4 months and up
Dishwasher, Microwave, and Oven Safe
Silicone is extremely durable, which means it's safe in nearly all appliances. Heat safe up to 400°F/204°C so you can cook or reheat your little one's favorite foods in a snap! If you've warmed it up too much, you can go straight from microwave to freeze for a quick cool down. Silicone is also dishwasher safe.
Hand wash in warm, soapy water before use. Use on a smooth, dry and clean surface to ensure suction